Thursday, February 16, 2012

Splish Splash


I've mentioned before that Friday night is Craft Night with my friend, Christine. This girl needs to start a blog. Seriously, you'd flip for what she creates and decorates. She's amazing.


A scene from Craft Night - Paints, Art Supplies, Tulle, My Laptop, Beverages, Snacks and the Baby Monitor. We're all set! 

So, a couple of weeks ago, I decided to personalize this little bucket that I snagged for Aubrey at the Target Dollar Spot when we were in Pennsylvania for Christmas. It was only 50 cents and I wish I had bought quiet a few more!




I decided to use it to put in Aubrey's bathtub toys. She love playing in the tub but because we aren't living at home, I can't quiet keep all her toys in the bathroom like it would make sense to do.  So, instead, every night I bring them back and forth from her room to the bathroom. This little bucket just makes that process cuter.

I cut the vinyl using my Cricut Expression and adhered the words "Splish Splash". I think it turned out pretty cute!




Here is a picture of Aubrey because I just can't get enough of her!


And yes, I am one obsessive momma because I dry each and every toy before putting it in the bucket so that they won't mildew or have stinky water collecting in the bottom of the bucket. I am that mom - always have been, probably always will be. :)


1 comment:

the undomesticated wife said...

I've been out of the blog loop for a while...wow, didn't know you had a baby! :) She's cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails