Friday, October 09, 2009

Free Glidden Paint...Again


Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get another FREE quart of Glidden paint. Here is the link. But you must act quickly. The premise of the deal is a bit different than before. You must register online, then print a form, and mail the form and a label from a can of paint to the provided address. They will then send your FREE quart of paint! Pretty easy - well sort of a hassel. But it's still pretty darn free - less the cost of a stamp.


I've ordered Robin's Egg Blue. What color will you choose?


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for the great tip.. I plan on getting some kind of green this time.. last time was tropical breeze.. a very beautiful blue!

Tracey said...

Can you put the link for this offer.. I can't find it! Thanks,

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Thanks! I'm not sure what color I'll go for this time, but it won't be as exciting as yours :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails