Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Life: Binder Printables Update


Hi all! I'm so sorry that so many have had issues with downloading the Our Life: Binder printables. So frustrating, right?! Ugh. I recently found out that doc stoc was making money from my printables and since have discontinued my relationship with them.

So!

I'm busy uploading them to a new site and will have them available asap. I know so many were looking to download and I'm so incredibly sorry that it's taking so long. My laptop (with the original files) was getting fixed so I haven't had access to the files to upload to the new site. Please check back in the next few days. I will update this post with the new link as well as posting the new link on my sidebar. Thanks for hanging in there friends!!





5 comments:

Melissa said...

OH! I had wondered why I could not download them! Thanks so much for making them available to all of us! They have really helped in the creating of my binder!

Maia Bee's said...

I love your printables!! I can't wait until I can print my own copies and start my binder! It's been a project in the works for a while now…and the empty binder has been sitting on my desk!! Can't wait to start!

Kristi said...

I'm excited to see that you're making the sheets available again! I've been kind of using them as a template for my own, making them more personalized. *grin*

Anonymous said...

Great! Thank you so much! I have been reading back through your blog when I've been checking back for them and enjoying it.

Nesreen said...

I can't wait! I'll keep checking back. Your site is just wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails