Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pinterest Saturday: Craftalicious Inspiration!


Hi y'all!!

It's Saturday and I'm feeling such an excitement and energizing for the week that is ending and the one that is about the begin. There are no major plans of any kind but I'm finding myself just ready to embrace the possibilities. I'm knee deep in getting my Scentsy business truly off the ground and I have a few parties scheduled for the upcoming weeks. That alone causes me to want to retreat into my surroundings and make each and every thing run as efficiently as possible. The organization of putting together my new business just makes me giddy! I'm working on putting together my desk and filing system to help keep everything in tip top shape. I even bought a darling lamp yesterday that makes me smile. Can't wait to show you what I'm doing!

Every Friday night, my friend Christine and I get together to craft. We are both highly addicted to Pinterest and are all about recreating things that we've found on the site. She's quiet amazing at it as she's always whipping out a number or projects. Just today we were texting back and forth different project ideas and things we've found on Pinterest to make. We've got a fun project we are going to do next week. Well, the hope is next week but it does involve spray painting so it may have to hold off until the weather is a little nicer. It was -24 C here this morning. Bitter cold, people!

Today for Pinterest Saturday, I'm going to share a collection of craft ideas that just have me buzzin'! I want to do them all! There just aren't enough hours in the day....or enough money to buy the supplies. :) But maybe you will find something that sparks your creativity in the pins below. And as always, if you don't have an account on Pinterest, send me an email and I will send you an invite. My email addy is located on my sidebar...over there... ----->. And, if you are on Pinterest, feel free to follow along with me! I'm pinning all the time. :) So much goodness out there! I'm at pinterest.com/mrsmandi.




Homemade Chalkboard Paint! I can't wait to try this out!!











Cute salt dough ornaments. 















Super cute tee shirt with really simple instructions! 




Source: purlbee.com via Mandi on Pinterest

Christine made these alphabet letter last week. I have her patterns so now it's my turn!





These are so darling!! 





This is a for sure going to happen project for me!





Getting the look of photos on a canvas...minus the expensive price tag. 




How darling are these paper straw flowers?





This is magazine are. Way too cool for words!






Slightly obsessed with stars. Make your own from cereal boxes!








One of my favorite wreaths! 
Source: bhg.com via Mandi on Pinterest


So darn pretty! 



Make your own dog bed! 








Super cute dish towels! 









Definite must on the project to do list.





































DIY Painted Chevron Rug 




I apologize for the formatting. Blogger never ceases to amaze me with its goofiness. 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails