Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pinterest Saturday: Parties!


This upcoming week - on the 21st - I will celebrate my 30th birthday. There is a lot of emotion that comes from this big birthday, but for now, all I can think is CELEBRATION! So this weeks Pinterest Saturday is all about Parties!

Enjoy the inspiration!

And as always, if you'd like to follow along with me, you can do so at pinterest.com/mrsmandi. Or if you'd like an invite to see what all the buzz is about, just message me and I'll send you an invitation!




See those amazing streamers overhead? They are $1 tablecloths from the Dollar Store. What a big statement for so little money!



Source: google.com via Mandi on Pinterest

A Smore Bar! We had one of these at our wedding. Our wasn't nearly as fancy though. Oh Pinterest, why weren't you around five years ago?




A pretty, rustic set up.




Cute Birthday Subway Art available on Etsy.




A Tween Pamper Party!




A Book Exchange Party




My sister-n-law LOVES the Princess in the Pea. This party theme is right up her ally!




A Favorite Things Party. I so want to do this with my friends!




Pretty cake pop place cards.




Night Owl Pajama Party. How cute!




Such fun invitations!!




A Glamping Birthday Party




Aloha Party




One of the cutest Pirate Birthday Cakes I ever did see!




A cute way to display plastic silverware.




Genius way to create ice cubes for the punch!




Birthday Traditions




Birthday Card Keeper




Hello cute cake! Yum!




A Pink Crab Party! This is one of my most favorite themes!!


I have three boards dedicated to Parties - my Parties board, Cupcake Birthday Party board and my First Birthday Bash board. For more inspiration, also check out my board dedicated to Tablescapes so you can always have a fantastic looking get-together. And when you need a few pictures to spark your creativity with cute confections, take a peek at my Cupcakes and Cakes board. Plus I have a board dedicated to Invitations and Paper Pretties. You cannot believe some of the cute things that people have done! Love it!!


1 comment:

Hayley said...

So agree with you...so many awesome ideas out there. Love them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails