Weight Watchers Mini Cheesecake Recipe (3 P+)
These little beauties were my treat that I brought to our Play Group on Valentine's Day. There are about six mommies who get together and three of us happen to be on Weight Watchers. So, I decided to bring this Weight Watcher version of mini cherry cheesecakes. They were delish and at just 3 P+, they were easy on the our waistlines too. Here is the recipe if you'd like to make them too!
First, crush graham crackers until you make crumbs. You need 3/4 of a cup. Add 2 Tablespoons of melted light butter (or margarine). I mixed it all in the bag so that it would be easy clean up - just throw away the bag!
Spoon 1 Tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of a lined muffin tin. These are NOT mini-muffin tins but rather regular sized muffin tins. Press crumbs into the bottom of the liners.
Separate two eggs and set aside the egg whites. (Yes, you are counting three egg yolks. I goofed but caught myself before actually adding the extra egg white to my recipe.)
Beat 2/3 cup of light cream cheese with 6 Tablespoons of fat free cream cheese until fluffy. Add in egg whites, 3 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla. Blend until smooth.
Pour equal amounts of filling onto graham cracker crusts. I used 1/8 measuring cup and what was left over was portioned equally into the cups.
Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes and then let cool.
Top with 1 Tablespoon of light cherry pie filling. Eat and enjoy! One cheesecake is 3 Points Plus! Yum!!
And just for fun, here is a picture of me in my Valentine's Day get up. Any excuse for an at-home mommy to get dressed up is a win in my book! ;)
*Complete recipe at the bottom of the post.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
2 Tablespoons Light Butter
3/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
2/3 Cup of Light Cream Cheese
6 Tablespoons of Fat Free Cream Cheese
2 Egg Whites
3 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Light Fruit Pie Filling, Cherry
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat both types of cream cheese until fluffy. Add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into muffin liners; bake until set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling. Yields 1 cheesecake per serving.