Sunday, April 13, 2008

Six Months Under Our Belts

Today, Shane and I celebrate our sixth month wedding anniversary. We made it six months! It flew on by - truly. I cannot believe that we've made it this far. So many more years to go. What an exciting journey. We celebrated by going out for lunch and enjoying the sunny day.

I just came back from getting groceries with my sister-in-love, Sarah. It was a lot of fun. She likes food shopping just as much as I do, so I extra enjoyed going with her. I spent my budget - exactly $100 and some change but funny thing is, I really didn't get anything too fabulous. I usually shop with these items:

- A grocery list
- A weekly menu plan (breakfasts and dinners_
- A list of the specials at each and every store (including pharmacey's and box stores)
- A pen and a calculator
- A full stomach and a bottle of water

Today, I just had the calculator and the full stomach. I had no menu ideas or grocery list and I simply felt so lost! I wandered up and down the aisles checking out what struck my fancy. Not much did. Found a couple of deals but not much. Disapointing at best. But still fun bc I was with Sarah and we got to check out the Joe Fresh line at GC Superstore. (Cute cute cute afordable clothes and accessories.)

Tonight, Desperate Housewives returns!!! After long awaiting, it is back. I am more than excited!!!!!

Well, I suppose I am off to browse some blogs. I love to read them. If you find any that are interesting, send them my way. Much love to all my friends and family. Hope to hear from you soon!
~M

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails