Thursday, May 15, 2008

Angry

I'm frustrated. Sitting hear just totally frustrated and sad. Tomorrow we were to leave for PA but looks like we won't be leaving now until who knows when. Our truck has been in and out of the shop with various problems - and one of those so called problems that cost $400 to fix - is broken again. And that must be fixed before the cadillidic converter can be fixed. So, I'm frustrated. To fix the $400 problem, the truck won't even get into the shop until Tuesday. Julie gets married on Friday. I was so ready for this trip. Feeling so sad and broken hearted that I won't be leaving when we were supposed to. It's so hard to be so far away. I'm missing out on so much. Life can be utterly FRUSTRATING sometimes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails