Friday, December 03, 2010

Baby Crafts!

Why hello friends! Boy it sure has been awhile, hasn't it? I just wanted to pop in for a bit and update you on my pregnancy.

Yes, I'm still pregnant. I have a little over a week left until Aubrey's due date - ten days to be exact. We're pretty much set for her arrival. Today we will be cleaning out our vehicle, sweeping it really well and then installing the carseat. I have a little bit of Aubrey's laundry left to do. But for the most part, everything is tucked away and ready to go! The hospital bags are packed and ready to go. We've got a few lists to follow in those moments while early labor is going on - just so when our minds are going 100 miles per hour, we'll have some sembelance of what we should be doing.

I wanted to share a few goodies that I've made for Aubrey along the way. Get ready for a photo overload!


BABY HEADBANDS
These were a ton of fun to make. And soooo easy! All it merely took was getting out some supplies and taking the time to make these little headbands. I hope to learn to make some fancy bows because I'd love to make little Miss Aubrey some more!










PACIFIER CLIPS
Again, incredibly easy and cheap to make. I used some of my favorite ribbons and attatched them to some badge clips I picked up at Walmart. A few still need some doo dads to jazz them up but until I find the perfect thing, they will just have to stay as they are.






TAG BLANKET
This little project took me all of an hour to create. And mainly it was ironing and positioning the ribbons that took so much time. This little blanket is something for Aubrey to chew on and hold in her hands. I found a few tutorials online and decided to make my own. I used the softest flannel too! Love the little apples.




FRAMED PRINT
I put together this little piece of art for Aubrey. I bought the frame at the thrift store for $2.99 and painted it a warm white. I then printed off my saying on a piece of textured, white cardstock and inked the edges with a stamp pad. I added the heart cardstock embellishment as well. I then mounted the white cardstock onto some brown scrapbooking paper. I just love the saying! "Lord, hold my little hands. Guide my little feet. Bless my little heart." It just makes me melt!



And last, but certainly not least - a bit of frivilousness!


RUFFLED WIPES CONTAINER
I put together this ruffled wipes container for Aubrey! Who doesn't need a shot of pink and ruffles in their life? It's the silliest thing but I adore it!!



I have a few more projects I hope to tackle and share with you. Some of those include: embellished burp cloths, a bow and headband holder, clothes dividers, and some more art.

If you're wondering about the state of my house, check out this post!

1 comment:

Jen @ Canadian Rhapsody said...

let me know if you find a good bow tutorial!

I liked this fabric flower tutorial: http://www.theweathernetwork.com/hwycond/on_s/caon0158?ref=topnav_weather_hwycond

Everything looks great Mandi!

With Aubrey coming so close to Christmas (especially if she's comfy in there and late!) are you going to get an extra large stocking to take pictures of her in?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails