Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Free Quart of Glidden Paint

Glidden is at it again! They are giving away a free quart of their paint. I took advantage of this opportunity once before and I LOVED the paint. I really did. I ordered my quart in Antique White. What color will you choose?



Head here to get your free quart! (Just click on the little video that plays and it will take you to the section of the site where you can pick your paint.)

And yes Mom, I had it shipped to your house again. ;)


This week I have a great giveaway coming up and a review of Shaklee Basic H. My hubby is home from a long trip to the States. The sun is shining here and life is good. It's going to be a great week friends!

1 comment:

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

i did this last time as well.. but im having trouble finding it this time. I choose a color but it says nothing about a free quart of paint..??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails