Sunday, September 04, 2011
I'm excited to introduce this newest feature on my blog. It's called "The Sunday Seven". I read about this idea on the blog "The Intentional Peace" and really couldn't get it out of my mind. Allison describes it best so I'll share a few of her words but please check out her post for a complete description of what "The Sunday Seven" is all about. Way to go Allison! What a great concept!
Allison writes, "If we look at the ares of our life that need our attention and focus, we can usually find about 7.
Health and Fitness
"The Sunday Seven" are the 7 biggest "rocks" in your life; the 7 things or tasks that really need to happen in each area of your life each week. This is not a list of everything that needs to be done, but it is a list of the most important things in each section of your life. "
See what I mean? What an excellent idea! Today I'm going to share with you my Sunday Seven and each week, on Sunday, I'll share with you my next Sunday Seven. Please check out Allison's post for more on The Sunday Seven.
1. Faith: Purchase devotional by Beth Moore. Read through my new Mother's Prayers devotional.
2. Family: Spend quality time with Aubrey while she is awake from her naps. No computer or tv.
3. Relationships: Watch a movie with Shane for some together time.
4. Work: Organize, purge and sort Summer/Fall clothes. Determine what we need for the new season.
5. Health and Fitness: Walk 7 km's three times this week. Take 5 walks - minimum half hour each.
6. Finances: Budget for new Fall clothes and Life Planner
7. Me Time: Take a long, hot, relaxing bath.
So there you have it! My Sunday Seven - the most important things to do in the most important areas of my life.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! May you find rest and relaxation enjoy your loved ones today!