Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pinterest Saturday : Fall Edition



Happy Fall, ya'll!

This is my favorite time of year and I just couldn't be more thrilled that it is here. I think this year I will pass on the decorating as we are still living with my in laws and really, our bedroom is just way too crammed to add a few faux pumpkins. So, instead, I'm going to celebrate the season in other ways. We have a trip planned to the pumpkin patch and we will definitely carve pumpkins. I also hope to toast some pumpkin seeds and enjoy a mug of hot apple cider. Yum!

Today I'm posting some of the images I've saved on Pinterest in regards to all things Fall. Enjoy the inspiration...and your weekend!




This Caramel Apple cake literally has my mouth watering. I'm going to attempt to make it. Eek! I can't wait!


Source: etsy.com via Mandi on Pinterest

This beautiful wreath was for sale on Etsy. I'd love to have it gracing my front door!



My mom always puts candy corn in hurricane vases and then adds candles. I think the display is so cute!




Source: etsy.com via Mandi on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Mandi on Pinterest

My mom is making this candy corn dress for Aubrey and my neice, Gianna. We bought the fabric last weekend and I hope that little dress arrives in the mail soon.


 

How to cut shapes into pumpkins. I'm hoping to cut stars all over my pumpkin!



I have a number of pumpkin tutorials on my album "I Heart Fall". Here is just one of them.



How to make a punch bowl out of a pumpkin.




I wonder how many we can cross off?



We don't celebrate Halloween in a big way around here - but I do find these pillows just darling.




And finally to keep you busy on this Saturday, here are 101 festive Fall tutorials!


Feel free to follow along with me on Pinterest. I'm pinning every day and loving the inspiration! If you follow me, I'll follow back. The more pins, the merrier!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails