It's Sunday evening and in about half an hour I'm gearing up to watch "Desperate Housewives". I'm such a fan! I've been watching the show since the beginning and am sorry to see it go off the air after this season is up. It's already getting juicy! If you're a fan, tell me in the comments what you think so far. I'd love to know!
This has been a pretty good week. Aubrey cut two more teeth, Shane went back to work after a short layoff, and I found was able to cross a few things off of my to-do list. On Saturday I saw my first sign of snow. It has me thinking of all that needs done before Christmas comes. It will be here before you know it!
This weeks Sunday 7 has me again focusing on my upcoming week and determining my top priorities in seven key area's of my life. They are:
5. Health and Fitness
7. Me Time
Your top 7 may look a little different than mine and that's a-ok. You determine your 7 priority areas. Feel free to create a Sunday 7 post of your own or write your top seven in the comments. I'd love to see what you are focusing on this week.
1. Faith: God has been doing a lot of great things in my heart and I find myself wanting to spend all kinds of time with him. This week I plan on reading and studying verses/sections of the Bible that have to do with "mothering". I'm anxious to hear what God has to say about this important area in my life.
2. Family: My family has decided to draw names for Christmas gifts and while the names have been drawn, I want to put together a questionnare of our favorites, likes, and Christmas wants for everyone to fill out.
3. Relationships: My Sunday School class is watching a video series called "Love and Respect". Our teacher challenged us to focus on "laughing" and "touching" our mate this week. That seems pretty easy so I'm also going to challenge myself to show more respect to Shane and tangible ways. I'll let you know how that goes!
4. Work: Work for me is doing things for our home. So this week I'm hoping to work on my Recipe Binder. I've got a lot of ideas and am anxious to put this thing together.
5. Health and Fitness: Track all of my WW Points! Dare to try a new walking trail in town.
6. Organization: Update our calendar! Make some appointments! This is a must!
7. Me Time: Since giving birth, I've had little time to read. It's a total luxury anymore. I snagged a few good books from the church library and I hope to have some time to pour over them this week.
Feel free to leave your Sunday 7....and here's to a great week! Now off to watch "Desperate Housewives"!